Stepping up to leadership: the next generation
A day of practical information, insights and inspiration. The third annual Women of the Future Summit; a global forum for future women leaders. The half day summit assembled a unique community of dynamic, current and future, leaders addressing what a leader needs to be.
The 2014 Summit:
- Explored the qualities leaders need to thrive in a new-look economy
- Analysed the changed world in which they’ll need to operate
- Gained insight from today’s leaders
- Showcased the leaders of the future
- Supported future leaders in building their own global networks
Who was there:
- High-potential, fast-track leaders in medium-sized and large organisations
- Entrepreneurs and change-makers
- Policy-makers and agenda-setters with a focus on future leadership
- Media and social influencers
Women of the Future: power, passion & collaboration
The Women of the Future Summit is part of a set of initiatives that inspire Britain’s next generation of female leaders. This portfolio of events and projects support and celebrate the successes of young women. Through these initiatives we have built an informal community of influential women determined not only to build fruitful professional and personal relationships with one another, but to be advocates for an exciting new generation of business talent. In 2014 we brought together this new generation of leaders and invited International delegations to join us for a day of collaboration, networking and celebration.